Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC Trigger option 🤔

On 12/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, TonytheTiger said:

Both my PDI and all those of friends that have them drop to half cock. It's weird and a little unnerving but I couldn't get it to drop any further. Curious what Hiperfire tells you though, they have to be aware of it by now.

Under normal cirucmstances, that would imply that the trigger has enough spare space to allow movement despite the safety selector tumbler being (ideally) in the way. That's my understanding at least. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 12/9/2020 at 8:14 PM, TonytheTiger said:

Both my PDI and all those of friends that have them drop to half cock. It's weird and a little unnerving but I couldn't get it to drop any further. Curious what Hiperfire tells you though, they have to be aware of it by now.

Hiperfire contacted me today,  they had me return the trigger for inspection.   I will let you know what happens. Justin

I just installed a hyperfire 24C in both my JP GMR15's....hate to admit it, but I spent over 5 hours trying to install the first trigger. Just couldn't get the pins to align...when I finally did, everything was locked up..

Turns out the the Hyperfire and JP safeties weren't working well together. Drop a Armaspec 45/90 in both guns and they function and run perfectly now...while the JP triggers are nice from factory, I'm a real big fan of the 24C with flat trigger and shoe - awesome trigger..

Hipertouch Elite works perfectly in my GMR-15. Also in my other JP rifles.

2 hours ago, falconpilot said:

I just installed a hyperfire 24C in both my JP GMR15's....hate to admit it, but I spent over 5 hours trying to install the first trigger. Just couldn't get the pins to align...when I finally did, everything was locked up..

Turns out the the Hyperfire and JP safeties weren't working well together. Drop a Armaspec 45/90 in both guns and they function and run perfectly now...while the JP triggers are nice from factory, I'm a real big fan of the 24C with flat trigger and shoe - awesome trigger..

16 hours ago, falconpilot said:

After much experimentation with various other triggers I finally just put the original JP trigger back, and it runs just fine.  Prefer Hiperfire, but not in the JP.