Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My CZ P10F build for 3 gun

Matt0922

So i've been a long time lurker but am going to document the life of my P10F build.  Nothing too crazy but the more info on these the better the way I see it.  First off I am relatively new to 3 gun having shot my first season last year and am getting ready to start season 2.  Last year I had a RIA 2011 but sold it, just could never get comfortable with it and wanted something ambi since I'm a lefty.   

So far I have added a CGW steel guide and 15lb spring,  this setup runs great with the 147 Fenix ammo I shoot.  I'd like to try a 13lb spring to see what it does.  The CGW rod weighs the same as the stock one, about 1 ounce.  There is another thread were guys were using tungsten and got up to like 3oz or something, I will look into and probably go down that road.

I just ordered the new CZC magwell and 140mm basepads.   Going to see how they work then possibly order slim followers and springs....24+1 sure sounds nice!  They should be here tomorrow and I'll post pics when I get them on.  

Sights are CGW blacked out rear and green fiber front.

Trigger is stock and may stay that way for now, I'm happy with it.

One of my main goals is to try and get this baby to gain some weight,  last night I installed tungsten putty in the backstrap and gained alittle over 2oz.

gREVd06.jpgTel9DWL.jpg

l4zg9Vh.jpg

I will say that although it is only 2oz it has really changed the balalnce of the gun in a good way, it no longer feels top heavy.  

I'll post pics tomorrow when the magwell comes in,  I'm really looking forward to it as I have yet to see one in the wild.

So today I got my magwell from CZ Custom and their 140mm basepads.  The way the magwell attaches I had to remove some of my tungsten putty.  There is a bar that goes into backstrap and is retained with the same pin that holds the backstrap on.  Super happy with the setup so far even though I can only get 21 in the magazines.   Need to either modify or replace the followers.  I really want 23 in the magazine.  

And I gained alittle more weight.  I think once I add a tungsten guide rod I will be really happy with.  Not too heavy but not too light either...just right...lol.  Right now at 32.5 oz with unloaded mag

l1MFHhb.jpgzmpUhtE.jpg

C0GIfU1.jpg

2mBsL1y.jpgL5STmF5.jpg

So today I got my magwell from CZ Custom and their 140mm basepads.  The way the magwell attaches I had to remove some of my tungsten putty.  There is a bar that goes into backstrap and is retained with the same pin that holds the backstrap on.  Super happy with the setup so far even though I can only get 21 in the magazines.   Need to either modify or replace the followers.  I really want 23 in the magazine.  

And I gained alittle more weight.  I think once I add a tungsten guide rod I will be really happy with.  Not too heavy but not too light either...just right...lol.  Right now at 32.5 oz with unloaded mag

l1MFHhb.jpgzmpUhtE.jpg
C0GIfU1.jpg
2mBsL1y.jpgL5STmF5.jpg

Did you have to remove any of the putty to install the magwell bar that slides into the backstrap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 5 months later...