Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.356 in 9 Major

RGC

I don't because my .355" bores love the 115 HAPs I'm feeding them.  If you wanted to use .356" heavy plate bullets in both, that would work up to 1500fps.  I've met people who shoot the 125gr .356" HAPs in a 9mm.  I have no idea what their bore diameter was.  You should slug your bore and find out what the actual bore diameter is.  It may be .356", or it may be higher yet.

Thanks.  I was thinking of running HAPs...and looking to get rid of 3500 .356 Zero 125's at the same time...but I may just dump them or reload some grinder weekend loads with them and move directly to the 115's for 9Major...

10 hours ago, RGC said:

Thanks.  I was thinking of running HAPs...and looking to get rid of 3500 .356 Zero 125's at the same time...but I may just dump them or reload some grinder weekend loads with them and move directly to the 115's for 9Major...

115s are the cat's meow in 9major with powders like Major Pistol, especially if you have poppels.