Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Triarc Question

Code420

I am looking at purchasing a Triarc 2011 chambered in 9mm. Can anyone tell me which magazines they take? Also, will typical aftermarket 2011 parts work and/or fit on these guns?

Please feel free to give good or bad reviews as well!

Thank you!

They take standard 2011 mags. So if you wanna get $50 gen 2 STI mags, or $130 MBX mags, it’s up to you. 

Triarcs are typically semi custom builds that I wouldn’t recommend changing a ton of stuff on, mainly due to all the custom cerakoting they do. All 2011 parts should fit though, but you will need to fit them. 

Triarcs in general are good, well fit guns, but no one really uses them in the competition world. They are kinda like all those gucci glocks. Agency Arms makes a gorgeous glock, but it is 80% sexy factor. Triarcs have a certain amount of gucci appeal which you have to pay for.  Plus 9mm 2011s aren’t used really in USPSA, and in 3 gun, cheaper models are typically used. 

As a side note, staccato p is very similar to the triarcs, and does the majority of what they do for a significantly smaller amount of funds. I’d choose the staccato p 4.45 right now if I wanted a 9mm 2011. 

26 minutes ago, geraldskip said:

They take standard 2011 mags. So if you wanna get $50 gen 2 STI mags, or $130 MBX mags, it’s up to you. 

Triarcs are typically semi custom builds that I wouldn’t recommend changing a ton of stuff on, mainly due to all the custom cerakoting they do. All 2011 parts should fit though, but you will need to fit them. 

Triarcs in general are good, well fit guns, but no one really uses them in the competition world. They are kinda like all those gucci glocks. Agency Arms makes a gorgeous glock, but it is 80% sexy factor. Triarcs have a certain amount of gucci appeal which you have to pay for.  Plus 9mm 2011s aren’t used really in USPSA, and in 3 gun, cheaper models are typically used. 

As a side note, staccato p is very similar to the triarcs, and does the majority of what they do for a significantly smaller amount of funds. I’d choose the staccato p 4.45 right now if I wanted a 9mm 2011. 

Thank you for the information