Jump to content
Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Traveling to different states with NFA items. How to do this?

Recommended Posts

Wanting to start to get involved wjth SBRs and Cans. If you travel from state to state, what is involved with submitting paper work?  

I heard if you travel to a stage that Permits  NFA items, you must fill out a form granting permission. Is this true? 

Wanting to travel from PA to VA to shoot deer with a Suppressed SBR next season. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...