Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

PCC Build parts list

Has anyone ever created a build sheet of the necessary parts for building a PCC? I’m finding thatI don’t necessarily buy a new PCC only to remove parts to replace them with what I want. I’m hoping that building one from the ground up will allow me to get what I want and safe me some wasted money. Any help would be appreciated. 

9mm upper 

9mm bolt 

9mm 14.5 or 16" barrel

Muzzle device, check length if your planning a pin and weld

Handguard 13"

Charging handle 

9mm lower

Lower pin kit

Lower spring kit

Trigger 

Safety lever 45deg

Buffer tube

Buffer spring

Buffer assembly

Grip

Stock

Dont waste your money on a lower parts kit when your not gonna use any thing but the pins and springs. 9mm uppers need no parts kits as they lack doors, springs and forward assit.

The list for the buffer is over simplified because there are so many options it's not realistic to give you a list.

Edited by JsK

Please excuse my ignorance.
I have an upper receiver that I was going to eventually build into a 5,56. Can use that same receiver to build a 9mm upper?  (Just change to a 9mm barrel and appropriate boot)

if not what is a good scourge for a reasonably priced 9mm receiver only. (I want to use a Taccom ULW barrel)

2 hours ago, mitommy said:

Please excuse my ignorance.
I have an upper receiver that I was going to eventually build into a 5,56. Can use that same receiver to build a 9mm upper?  (Just change to a 9mm barrel and appropriate boot)

if not what is a good scourge for a reasonably priced 9mm receiver only. (I want to use a Taccom ULW barrel)

Yes, you can use any upper.