Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
AmosM223

Where to Leave Reviews?

Is there a specific thread on the forum for people to leave a good review for different parts, work etc? 

No. Feel free to just post it in an appropriate section like guns and gear etc. But as soon as somebody comes along and disagrees with you and says something negative it will get closed down. Just be prepared for that to happen.

Not necessarily true, Sarge.

What we don't permit here is customer service complaints. Those are best addressed directly with the vendor/person someone may have a problem with. Oh, no doubt, some of the flaming rants left here make a good story, but it's still only half of a story.

35 minutes ago, ima45dv8 said:

Not necessarily true, Sarge.

What we don't permit here is customer service complaints. Those are best addressed directly with the vendor/person someone may have a problem with. Oh, no doubt, some of the flaming rants left here make a good story, but it's still only half of a story.

Hmmm.... I have seen many a thread get shut down because of negative FACTUAL comments on a product or service. Not just wild opinions. But anyway OP, post up your glowing review. I can't wait. I'll put the popcorn in the microwave.

Hmmm....Did I say that only wild opinions get closed down? No.

Negative FACTUAL comments on a product or service are still best addressed with the person providing that product or service. 

But think whatever you wish. Our host doesn't want pissing contests here, and that's how it will be.