Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from central Florida

Sweet! I used to go there, but I got bored shooting still. Definitely miss their free transfers though. Recently signed up for Eustis gun club where they allow to holster draw and to be mobile when shooting in their pistol berm section. As for competition, OGC hosts their own USPSA outlaw match every first Monday night. Never had the chance to go because of work. The guys at the front desk will be able to hook you up with info. 

11 hours ago, Steve0z said:

Sweet! I used to go there, but I got bored shooting still. Definitely miss their free transfers though. Recently signed up for Eustis gun club where they allow to holster draw and to be mobile when shooting in their pistol berm section. As for competition, OGC hosts their own USPSA outlaw match every first Monday night. Never had the chance to go because of work. The guys at the front desk will be able to hook you up with info. 

will do. thanks

1 hour ago, Lowsc3 said:

There's shoot GTR in Gainesville, they have some fun matches and do 3 gun and what not. You should check it out. 

1 hour ago, Lowsc3 said:

There's shoot GTR in Gainesville, they have some fun matches and do 3 gun and what not. You should check it out. 

2 hours ago, Sego23 said:

I been to GTR once and it was fun, but the 2 hour drive killing me. LOL 

I do a 2 hour each way drive to lake Okeechobee one or two times a month. The matches are just better