Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Grams Question

ehowell12

Does anyone in the Enos-sphere know of another way to contact Beven Grams w/ Grams Eng. other that the phone number & email listed on his website? I sent a couple mags for tuning after chats on the phone, and have had radio silence since. I knew the turn-around wouldn't be quick, but it has been a number of months of silence and I'm getting concerned. 

I am in no way trying to start a witch hunt of any kind, dude is a wizard with 2011 mags - only asking if anyone who knows Beven could say, "Hey, give this guy a call." 

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, kstew said:

How did you finally get in touch with grams, I have had no luck for the past month

He responded to an email inquiry from his website, but I wouldn't even begin to expect them back for 2-3 months. I was just shy of 6 months in - but I have them now, and they work great. 

9 hours ago, ehowell12 said:

He responded to an email inquiry from his website, but I wouldn't even begin to expect them back for 2-3 months. I was just shy of 6 months in - but I have them now, and they work great. 

How many months to get mags tuned?!?