Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rogue Tactical Signature Series Grip

RogueTactical

Thought I would share some pictures of a project built originally for a very special friend. This gun features a full profile bull barrel made entirely in-house, fit using bullseye techniques all the way around. The slide requires copious amounts of work in order to support a full-profile bull barrel, which locks up tighter (but still smooth) and adds more mass. Frame, grip, controls, and barrel are all made in-house.

This grip is a signature series that I have been developing for quite some time now. The sides of the grip feature removable panels,  and can be replaced for larger or slimmer hands. Currently, I have four sets of replaceable panels in the works with different styles. This set will be one of one, and is DLC coated damascus.

49437282003_4603f6cac5_c.jpg

49437976912_ca643d606f_c.jpg

49437281968_354079b46a_c.jpg

Edited by RogueTactical
Title update

5 hours ago, cheers623 said:

Can’t wait to see the various grip panels! Thanks for posting!

:cheers:

4 hours ago, 36873687 said:

There a link for them thumb safteys?

They are in the process of being added to our website. Heat treated ambidextrous shields feature a captive hammer pin for the weak side to keep things in place. Due to this, we eliminate the slot on the right hand side of the frame (which usually breaks through) for the arm of a cast ambi to fit into. With a machined safety and captive hammer pin, all parts are as strong as possible. 

3 hours ago, kk4364 said:

Wow! That grip looks awesome!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Norther said:

How does the thinnest grip panel compare to a stock sti grip? Stock one is pretty thick already. I’ve been debating buying a reduced grip. 

I'll get some exact measurements. BUT, I have made a less "ergo" grip for our carry builds. The hump at the rear and the overall grip is reduced heavily while still maintaining ergo feel. 

49440219651_6d6d3ff35e_c.jpg

1 hour ago, tha1000 said:

What material are you using?  How grippy is that texture?  Your guns look amazing. 

Heat treated stainless steel. The texture in the signature series grip above is similar to tactical micropockets - which was requested on this build. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...