Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Classifiers? 19 series

Bagellord

6 hours ago, Bagellord said:

Are we able to run the new classifiers yet? I think I can get it to work in classifier despite them not being added, but I am not sure if they are live yet where we can actually run them and post scores.

Yes...  Shot two of them last weekend at the Florida State Championships in Frostproof.

Going to shoot one at our local USPSA match this weekend...  They are not in PractiScore yet, you have to add them by hand...  All else is the same as usual.

Are we able to run the new classifiers yet? I think I can get it to work in classifier despite them not being added, but I am not sure if they are live yet where we can actually run them and post scores.
Are you running an old version of practiscore that's not updated with the current classifiers?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, PatJones said:

Are you running an old version of practiscore that's not updated with the current classifiers?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Most  recent Android 1.6.38 doesn't show the 19 series. Neither does iPad 1.723.

Edited by NMBOpen

I am running latest iOS version but it has not yet been updated. Entered manually. On a side note, 19-04 is nothing like I remember from hi cap Nationals. Much smaller based on the diagram and after setup. It's a 2 position stage now and not a 3 position like it was in st George. 

Guys, I wonder what's your idea how new uspsa classifiers appear in the PractiScore apps?

I hear that somehow you are expecting that some classifiers just will be there after you update apps to some version...

1 hour ago, NMBOpen said:

USPSA needs to initiate action with PractiScore when there are additions/removals to the Classifier library. Can the classifiers be updated independently of PS version updates?

USPSA needs to go further than that.  They need to become a contributing financial partner with Ken Nelson and pay for the favored match management solution.  I mean everyone is using Practiscore and clubs/organization are reaping a huge benefit.    

I contribute to Practiscore because I run stats/registration for my club and I'm just old enough in the sport to remember when we used to do this on paper and maybe get the results by Monday-Wednesday after we had shot the match over the weekend.  Now I normally have the results verified and online before everyone has made it home from the match.  

Ran 19-01 in our monthly match today...  input manually into PractiScore...  PractiScore to PractiScore.com website to USPSA website upload process ran correctly as usual.

Interestingly, PractiScore Competitor calculated the USPSA class percentage correctly down to two decimal places.