Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Raymond1975

Good ar 9mm and 223 trigger

I'm looking for a good single stage trigger for my ar15.

Olympic arms lower

Hera Arms gen3 9mm upper

Olympic arms 223 upper

I now using the stock trigger the RRA 2stage match is not working wirh the 9mm.

Wat is a good trigger that works with Both?

Trigger must bee light and short gravel.

I am using HiperFire 24C tiggers in both of my 9mm PCC's … they have run 100% in thousands of rounds.. ...cannot comment on use in a .223

Hiperfire Eclipse for me. Or you can wait until Hiperfire releases the phantom (next month iirc)  and give it a try.

TriggerTech's Diamond and Competitive lines of triggers are both great options and have served me well. 

I’m using the Rise Armament RA-140 in my Foxtrot Mike 9mm rifle. I chose this for my 223 rifle cause I got one for $56 on a pricing error. After talking to customer service they said they had many customs running them in PCCs so I tried it. Iv has no issues over about 800 rounds. So not a ton, of rounds but it’s something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a CMC single stage 3.5# 9mm trigger in my SBR lower. It runs great with both my 9mm Colt style upper and my 5.56 upper.

Hiperfire would be a great choice.  I have multiple older models of their triggers and they're all great.  Running a 24 3gun in my 223 rifle and an Eclipse in my PCC.  My older PCC is running a Rise RA-140 that I picked up off a prize table and it's been working great as well.

Thanks
The RA-140 is looking good and cheap can i buy that somewhere in Europe?

They’re sold at basically any large online retailer that carries gun parts from what Iv seen. I would check some of your normal shopping places and see if they carry it. Iv seen them in most well stocked gun shops as well. I would start online, then move to a large gun shop to look if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I run a Brownell's 100-020-432 in all of my ARs including my 9mm. It is as good as a Rock River or better. 

Larue for the money . If the funds are not a issue , then Hyper Fire.  Larue for $80 is tough to beat and a $12 JP spring kit makes it even better.

i'm not seeing a 24c on hiperfire's website.  do they have a name or model number for it?  is it their hptc model?

Edited by davsco

14 hours ago, davsco said:

i'm not seeing a 24c on hiperfire's website.  do they have a name or model number for it?  is it their hptc model?

It's the Hipertouch competition.  Outstanding trigger

I love my hyperfore....but I would take a good look at the timney that Daniel horner just developed with them