Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
teddym90

#1 Favorite and Pet Peeve about UML Rule Set

5 minutes ago, louu said:

Check them out, it's a really short read. They are pretty basic and you can do whatever you want, the targets are simple, the scoring is simple, the divisions are simple. 

I have. I am interested in what you feel is the best. 

I would have said the same thing about UML rules. 

Can we have a separate thread about 3GN rules? My list of peeves would be WAAAAY longer. Hopefully they are gone for good.

My #2 favorite.....any match that doesn't run 3GN. My #2 pet peev, any match that does!  Let's see if this one gets me in just as much trouble!😁

20 hours ago, StealthyBlagga said:

Can we have a separate thread about 3GN rules? My list of peeves would be WAAAAY longer. Hopefully they are gone for good.

Might as well put your list in this thread. I'm curious to see more points of view and having them compiled in one place would be great.

37 minutes ago, TonytheTiger said:

Might as well put your list in this thread. I'm curious to see more points of view and having them compiled in one place would be great.

Pretty much the same issues as UML (barely coherent rules structure, coach-and-horses gaps, an even more silly paper target etc.), plus penalty times so small I could stay in bed, eat the penalties and still place in the top half. :roflol:

Richard, we don't want the penalties to hurt anybody's feelings.

Exactly. Look at people complaining about "long range" penalties being too high. Or people on the spinner. Make it 60 seconds and people are upset. Make it 30 or less and half the shooter's can't spin it in under that time with their pistols. Others say get rid of that circus target, but are cool with being strapped into a roller coaster or shooting upside down.

Never going to please everyone. Just shoot the matches you like. If you're a MD run the rules you like. Life is too short and our shotgun tubes are too long 😁