Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig dot warranty turn around time.

skullmug

I don't have any personal experience with Sigs warranty process, but I remember Adam sending one back and getting a replacement fairly quick. I think they actually made a repair on his and still got it back in an acceptable time frame.    

54 minutes ago, C_Tanner said:

I don't have any personal experience with Sigs warranty process, but I remember Adam sending one back and getting a replacement fairly quick. I think they actually made a repair on his and still got it back in an acceptable time frame.    

Good to know. 

• 2 weeks later...

I had a positive experience when the Romeo 1 on my P320RX  stopped working.  Contacted SIG cs and they emailed a return shipping label immediately.  A week and half later I got email that they shipped out.  Very little in the description of what was wrong but they gave me a new one.  

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the return shipping notice today... Looks like about 3 weeks door to door (including a 2 day quarantine when it got to sig) they even checked to make sure they had some in stock before  they had me send it back (since mine was damaged by still functional.)  So long as it doesn't happen again I'll be satisfied.

Edited by caspian guy

• 2 months later...

So, the dust cover for my brightness buttons on my Romeo 3 XL fell off in practice Sunday. I'm thinking it was due to the heat. I called Sig and they're sending me a replacement cover. The guy said that the early ones have that known problem, as the didn't use a strong enough glue. He says to put a small bead of super glue on the housing and push the new one in. Just thought I would pass it along. They are shipping me one out this week for free.

20200721_110135.jpg

1 hour ago, Silverscooby27 said:

I guess I’d be worried about water getting in there now though.

Well the cover will be in next week. Just have to be careful for a weekend. Their warranty should cover that to.

44 minutes ago, Jsjac said:

I had a Romeo 1 Pro that failed. 

It shipped out on a Thursday and I got the new one back in just over three weeks. 

How did it fail? Curious, I have one on my Legion. Wondering how these might fail. I have a Romeo 1 I modified the screw holes to fit the Legion as back up.

Was practicing on the plate rack at about 20 yards. Was going good for a while then started missing a lot. I thought I was getting tired so I left. 

Couple days later I went back to practice some more. Decided to put the gun on paper. 

I found it to be shooting low and right. 

I adjusted the sight and tried it again. First shot was on then it moved progressively lower with every shot. 

I tried to adjust it again and the same thing happened. Until I was out of up adjustment. 

Edited by Jsjac

• 11 months later...

In June is ENT my first Romeo1 back to sig for repair. I had a new one within 10 days. I sent my second one a week later and it took 11 days. I didn’t damage them I got them when I bought a milled pistol. 
I know this is an old thread but I have updated information.