Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
pbgunrunner

Is there such a thing as a discounted x5 legion?

Seems EVERYONE is $899, w a few above it. Does anyone sell them cheaper? This is my first co gun, still need mags holster and optics so every lil bit counts!

When I bought mine at Kittery Trading Post, they were offering a $75 gift card with purchase of a new sig in that price range. That was as close as I got to a discount. 

I have no proof of this, but after looking around for particular Sig pistols for a few years, it seems that Sig probably sets the price that the dealers can sell their pistols at.  Usually if I've been able to find a pistol below the cost that everyone else is offering it, it's because it has a blem, is a "used but never fired" item (buyers remorse return), or an old version of the same model.

Haven't seen a discounted X5 Legion but the Scheels near me have had X5s for $699. 

I paid the $899 back in August, but Sig was offering $200 credit in the Sig Store. I haven’t seen a better deal than that. 

1 minute ago, OPENB said:

I paid the $899 back in August, but Sig was offering $200 credit in the Sig Store. I haven’t seen a better deal than that. 

I did the same thing. 

Thatd be nice! I saw the scheels deal....but I think I want the heavy frame and "better" trigger....I think....

I am seeing used X5 Legions already at the local LGS for around $799. Looked like new. 

A few weeks ago on December 24, I bought a P320 X5 Legion from Kentucky Gun Company for $826, no tax, no shipping charge (it was shipped to my local FFL who charged me $25, including the Florida background check). The site said they were out of stock, however, within a few hours of putting my name on the notice list, they confirmed inventory and sold me the pistol. Best of luck, Adam.

Edited by JupiterAdam

On 1/17/2020 at 9:16 PM, JupiterAdam said:

A few weeks ago on December 24, I bought a P320 X5 Legion from Kentucky Gun Company for $826, no tax, no shipping charge (it was shipped to my local FFL who charged me $25, including the Florida background check). The site said they were out of stock, however, within a few hours of putting my name on the notice list, they confirmed inventory and sold me the pistol. Best of luck, Adam.

This is also the best price I could find while I was looking. 

I bought a 2 month old one that only had two mag shot through it for $750 on Armslist. The seller also included a pelican case with it.

You'll have much better luck stopping into a LGS who may have one in stock (or could order one). All the online retailers are bound to MAP pricing, or risk losing Sig... I bought one online ($899) when they were scarce, and another at my LGS for $850.

Edited by eboadway

Put a WTB ad on the Classified forum. We trade guns like teenage girls change clothes! But a new one’s price is pretty set. 

I saw one on KensList at Thanksgiving time that was like new and loaded with extras for less than new price. It had over $300 in extra mags, TTI basepads, Holster etc. Keep looking. 

There was a person selling a used one near me for $850. It did come with an extra 21rd mag though. I still went with the KY Gun buy. Hopefully won't want to sell it anytime soon

Found one this weekend,  traded my 10-22 competition gun for it. Now I need mags....a red dot....holster.....grip tape....ugh! 

On 1/25/2020 at 9:53 PM, pbgunrunner said:

Found one this weekend,  traded my 10-22 competition gun for it. Now I need mags....a red dot....holster.....grip tape....ugh! 

Not sure where you are located, but I have 4 factory legion 10 rd mags...bc I’m in nj. Sold the gun, so looking to sell the mags

I'm in central iowa so thankfully I can have 21s. But if youd like to PM me your price I could use the legion basepads....thanks!