Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is there such a thing as a discounted x5 legion?

pbgunrunner

I have no proof of this, but after looking around for particular Sig pistols for a few years, it seems that Sig probably sets the price that the dealers can sell their pistols at.  Usually if I've been able to find a pistol below the cost that everyone else is offering it, it's because it has a blem, is a "used but never fired" item (buyers remorse return), or an old version of the same model.

A few weeks ago on December 24, I bought a P320 X5 Legion from Kentucky Gun Company for $826, no tax, no shipping charge (it was shipped to my local FFL who charged me $25, including the Florida background check). The site said they were out of stock, however, within a few hours of putting my name on the notice list, they confirmed inventory and sold me the pistol. Best of luck, Adam.

Edited by JupiterAdam

On 1/17/2020 at 9:16 PM, JupiterAdam said:

A few weeks ago on December 24, I bought a P320 X5 Legion from Kentucky Gun Company for $826, no tax, no shipping charge (it was shipped to my local FFL who charged me $25, including the Florida background check). The site said they were out of stock, however, within a few hours of putting my name on the notice list, they confirmed inventory and sold me the pistol. Best of luck, Adam.

This is also the best price I could find while I was looking. 

You'll have much better luck stopping into a LGS who may have one in stock (or could order one). All the online retailers are bound to MAP pricing, or risk losing Sig... I bought one online ($899) when they were scarce, and another at my LGS for $850.

Edited by eboadway

On 1/25/2020 at 9:53 PM, pbgunrunner said:

Found one this weekend,  traded my 10-22 competition gun for it. Now I need mags....a red dot....holster.....grip tape....ugh! 

Not sure where you are located, but I have 4 factory legion 10 rd mags...bc I’m in nj. Sold the gun, so looking to sell the mags