Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
johes

Walther Category

Heck, I don't even own a Walther, but I think their own section makes more sense than Steyr, Para, and honestly a couple others.

I don’t own a Walther but they definitely deserve their own subforum. If you want to keep the same number of subforums you could even merge some of the less-trafficked subforums (Steyr or Para, as mentioned by others) into this “Other” subforum

On 2/8/2020 at 2:15 PM, GrumpyOne said:

23 days and 14 "Aye's"...not very convincing that a new forum is needed. However, keep posting, and we will look into it.

Maybe there isn’t much Walther traffic because people don’t think it’s worth starting a thread in this potpourri subforum?

My second vote.😉

There are thousands of views on the different Walther posts.  Maybe that is a clue.

5 minutes ago, BartCarter said:

There are thousands of views on the different Walther posts.  Maybe that is a clue.

OK, 9,572 on just this 1st page as I count them.

Posted (edited)

There are enough Walther threads in here to have it's own category.  Suggest move the Steyr category to the "other" and replace it with "Walther".  I understand it may take a little time to move all the threads to one spot.  Now might be a good time since most of us are not moving about!

Edited by WxGuy

moving threads is actually a giant PITA, especially if topics are mixed together.  If anyone wants to volunteer to do it, that would help with a decision.

@shred wouldn’t creating a new category be easier than changing an existing one then having to move threads around?

Create a new one category, leave the current Walther threads where they are and use links where needed.