Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VP9 Optics Ready

robbiespratt

• 5 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 10:17 PM, robbiespratt said:

Looks like we are finally getting the VP9 Optics Ready pistol along with some 17 round magazines. Now if I could just get a long slide version.

Have you been able to find any ? I saw one at a gun shop near me, waiting to pick it up but it was sold when I went back. That’s what I get for waiting 

5 hours ago, Eli_a said:

Have you been able to find any ? I saw one at a gun shop near me, waiting to pick it up but it was sold when I went back. That’s what I get for waiting 

I did manage to find a long slide. Don't think they have it available with an optic cut yet. 

The long slides only get produced every now and then. Hopefully the next batch the run will include an optic cut. 

FWIW,  I just installed the H&K Comp Tracker (a PMM made part) on one of my RMR equipped VP9 optic ready’s.  For those who don’t want a comp, but want a longer iron radius, they do a sight tracker version with no comp port which extends the sight radius to about the same level as the long slides.  Mounts like a muzzle device on an HK threaded VP9 barrel.  Even with the price of the barrel factored in, you’re still ahead (In terms of cost difference, about $150) with this device, compared to the cost of the long slide, for what that’s worth.

Edited by Archer

• 5 weeks later...