Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A01 LD for Limited

eerw

40 minutes ago, hawaiifivebro said:

I'm just waiting to get my hands on both the DWX and this, finally got my hands on a TSO and the TSO's grip is larger than what's comfortable for me.  I really wanted to like it and I still have a set of grips I'm going to throw on it to reduce the thickness but for now I think I'm ruling it out.  Waiting to get some rounds through a buddies but as of right now, I'm leaning more towards something with a bit smaller grip for my girly hands.

The grip is something that I had a small issue with at first when I got my first TS.  Found LOK thin full checked grips and now I have them on 3 TSs, 1 TSO and a Czechmate.  For the SP01 I run the LOK palm swells to gain a little size.  Seems that my hands are right in the middle for size and I can always find a pair of grips to either go up or down to accommodate.

It doesn't help that he's got a set of palm swells on it as well, I love the palm swells on my S2, but it's too much on the TSO, grips I have are the lok thin bogies as well, so if that doesn't work then I think I'll have my answer on the TSO.  That and the magwell is really a disappointment, I knew about it prior to seeing it in person but I didn't think it would affect it as much as it can.  Blending it isn't a big deal, I just would rather my gun not look like an aging adult actress's a_-hole.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, eerw said:

Rear is a Kensight made for CZC and the front is CZC.

Thanks, Beautiful pistol.

I'm looking to install an adjustable on my new A01. Would that rear site work with my stock A01 front?

If so where can I order this?  CZ Custom's site says this is for the CZ 75 Tactical sport only.

Edited by Willz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Does anyone on here actually own one and compete with one of these in 40? I’m just curious as to how they are holding up, how they shoot, and do they feel any different than a 2011 or TSO?

Edited by Posvar

On 3/11/2021 at 11:48 AM, Posvar said:

Does anyone on here actually only compete with one of these in 40? I’m just curious as to how they are holding up, how they shoot, and do they feel any different than a 2011 or TSO?

I don’t believe these exist yet.  Czc has had a problem sourcing suitable barrels