Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass Juice Shipping

Van123d

A question for those that have ordered Brass Juice from the Reloading Station. How long did it take before they shipped? I placed an order 12 days ago with no further update other than order confirmed. I have tried emailing them and calling them with no response. We are coming up on Shot Show now so I am guessing I am now going to have to wait until after shot before they ship my order. 

Well I am glad to hear that others have had success with this company. Gives me hope that this isn't a scam and I will someday receive product. Unfortunately I still have not heard anything from them and my order still shows as "confirmed" on their site with payment processed. I have tried calling a few times over the past week with no answer. Emailed them a week ago with no response. Direct messaged them on Facebook 4 days ago no response. Sent them a direct message on Instagram two days ago no response. 

I placed my order two weeks before Shot with the hopes of getting it shipped before they likely shut down for a week. Now I assume I will be waiting at least another week with no communication from them. 

Shipped!

I don't want to go into all of it but after more messages over the past week it finally shipped today! 

From everything I have seen most people have had good service with this company. All I can say is if you have an issue and need to contact them Instagram seems to be the way to go. 

Thanks Chappy for that suggestion.