Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Walther Q5 SF Pro trigger upgrade?

wanttolearn

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2020 at 8:46 PM, WxGuy said:

That Walther trigger is a no go in the US.  What is coming soon is a trigger from both Apex and Overwatch.  Both of these have the trigger safety.  Probably see them either at Shot Show or right after.

Walther makes new trigger with safety too.. don't know the release date yet..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/14/2020 at 7:59 PM, wanttolearn said:

Hi, wondering if there was a significantly improved option for the Q5 SF Pro? Really not in love with both the take up and break of the factory trigger. Thank you

I just installed the Overwatch Precision trigger - https://overwatchprecision.com/walther-tac-trigger-kit/ 

It feels awesome - dry firing - can't get to a range...yet.  Does everything they say.  Here is a video (not mine):  

Hi, wondering if there was a significantly improved option for the Q5 SF Pro? Really not in love with both the take up and break of the factory trigger. Thank you
Got my overwatch installed a while back. Take up gets the trigger to a reasonable distance and makes the trigger safety not hang up if you have short fingers.20200503_215331.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

• 7 months later...
11 hours ago, wanttolearn said:

thanks.....hoping to see how the Overwatch compares to the Apex trigger. i'm pleased with the Overwatch trigger i have installed in my Glock and i've always been impressed with Mr. Lee's creations at Apex.

Apex still hasn’t released anything for the SF. 
the Overwatch is real nice. So is the new Walther Dynamic Performance Trigger. 

• 2 weeks later...