Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MPX 2lb trigger

On 1/14/2020 at 2:14 PM, Chillywig said:

Hyperfire eclipse without shoe because uspsa rules 😐

Screenshot_20200114-140902_Gallery_resized.jpg

Gotcha. Any issues with firing pin tip or mushrooming at rear due to the hard impact of the hyperfire eclipse hammer with heaviest toggle springs?

BTW cool looking MPX. Very Stormtrooper...ish

30 minutes ago, GregJ said:

Running the Hyperfire Competition trigger (formerly 24C) in my MPX, probably 6K rounds so far, no issues with the firing pin

@Chillywig  Can not run the trigger shoe due to rules?  Must have missed that one.  Reference please?

Not necessarily that the shoe is a no go but that trigger with a shoe in the MPX lower is

5.1.5 Triggers and/or trigger shoes that extend beyond the width of the trigger guard are expressly prohibited.

3 hours ago, vgdvc said:

Gotcha. Any issues with firing pin tip or mushrooming at rear due to the hard impact of the hyperfire eclipse hammer with heaviest toggle springs?

BTW cool looking MPX. Very Stormtrooper...ish

Firing pin is just fine.

Stormtrooper was kind of the plan. Should have shown it with the chamber flag in that one of my friends made for me 

Screenshot_20200117-094157_Gallery_resized.jpg

20 minutes ago, Chillywig said:

Not necessarily that the shoe is a no go but that trigger with a shoe in the MPX lower is

5.1.5 Triggers and/or trigger shoes that extend beyond the width of the trigger guard are expressly prohibited.

Cool, thanks.  First I have heard of the shoe being a problem.  Will have to look at mine closer tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...