Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Registration is OPEN for the JP Enterprises Midwest PCC Championship

It's going to be a 12 stage (big stages) 2 day match shoot 8 stages 1st day, 4 stages 2nd day, prize table (order of finish) early afternoon on Sunday. There will be limited lodging available at the range, 3 or 4 full size beds per room, get your buddies rounded up, and sign up. It's going to be a FUN, Challenging match that will test all your shooting skills. Ask any questions you may have.
https://clubs.practiscore.com/jp-enterprises-midwest-pcc-championship/register

Sponsors are coming in - if your company is interested in sponsoring at any level, contact me for a sponsor agreement

Edited by toothandnail
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2020 at 9:06 PM, toothandnail said:

Sorry, i just saw this,
Staff will shoot either the weekend before, or Thur/Fri before the match.
Lodging is provided at the range for staff.

Assuming the match isn't cancelled/postponed, I'm interested in working it if the staff match is Thur/Fri before the main match. I can't do the weekend before. Too much time away and don't wanna fly back and forth. Could you let me know when it's decided?

Not planning on canceling at this point. Yes, we do 2 Staff shoots, either the weekend before ( mostly local RO/staff) and the Thur/Fri before the match.
At this point, getting RO's to commit has been the biggest hurdle, many say they want to, but can't commit "at this time - "due to work/family/virus , which is frustrating, but understandable.
We would be happy to have you.

• 5 weeks later...

If May 23-24 doesn't work for your schedule,  we have some slots available to shoot with the staff the weekend before. 
Also rooms available at the Bunkhouse then as well. 
Contact me- Matt Loganbill for more info,  or to set it up.