Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

DAA mr bullet feeder issues

Atlasguy321

I’ve had this feeder for 2-3 years now and it works ok.  I was wondering if anyone made a guard to block the bullets from slipping off the very top of the feeder. The part that I’m talking about is where the shins are. I think the bullets are slipping off and me working the press makes the bullets fall out of the feeder. This happens 2-3 times out of 100 and it’s annoying. 

16 minutes ago, TrackCage said:

How about a little more angle to your feeder? I have noticed that once in a while, I too have bullets 'loose' near the shim (not very often), but they never fall down to the press. My guess is a little more angle will be your friend here.

I messed with the angle and I’m getting upside down bullets lol I’ve thought about putting skateboard tape on the shims! 

6 minutes ago, Bwillis said:

That piece solved my issues.  I would get bullets that would come out of the plate and lay sideways near the little spring loaded arm.  Bullets would bounce off the loose bullet and wind up upside down fairly often.  I haven't had it happen a single time in about 5k rounds since I put that on.