Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tron in-depth Review

38 minutes ago, ck1 said:

Good vid 👍 wished you’d gone deeper into that crazy comp/extension though..? Definitely looks nuts lol 😝 

Sorry, I definitely neglected that.

The comp really makes a huge difference. I will post a video up on how much gas it pushes up! 

18 hours ago, Jcgatus said:

After putting roughly 7k rounds through it and a dozen matches, here is my comprehensive review of the Tron PCC by Limcat.

In all your conversations did Johnny give any reasons why they chose to build on a Colt platform vs Glock? Would be interested to hear their reasoning.

3 hours ago, Hawk21 said:

In all your conversations did Johnny give any reasons why they chose to build on a Colt platform vs Glock? Would be interested to hear their reasoning.

I actually never spoke with Johnny himself, it was with 2 other reps. They never told me about the reason. However, they did mention that they will have a glock lower coming out soon.

6 hours ago, Jcgatus said:

I actually never spoke with Johnny himself, it was with 2 other reps. They never told me about the reason. However, they did mention that they will have a glock lower coming out soon.

great news maybe they will bring one down to the 2020 LimCat Custom and Precision Delta Mississippi Classic in May!

4 hours ago, TeedOff said:

Good video. I appreciate you pointing out the good and the not good on the Limcat. Definitely sounds like an honest, unbiased review.

Thank you. Im all about helping the next shooter. If someone had told me about the issues before I bought it, I wouldve made a better decision.

17 hours ago, avastcosmicarena said:

Wish they would sell just the barrel/comp, or maybe the complete upper, by itself. I'm interested in the barrel/comp, because it looks pretty effective, but not the gun as a whole.

I agree