Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Current wait time on form 1

scduckman03

Sent off a form 1 for a sbr through eforms on Nov 25 and haven’t heard anything yet. Had two local guys get there’s back a couple months ago with 10

days. Assuming wait times have gone up on these. Anyone gotten a sbr stamp back lately? If so can you tell me how long it took?

I submitted one on 11/15. Approved on 12/27. So I had both Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays during my wait, which I assume is why it was longer than what we’ve been seeing recently. Shouldn’t be long for yours...

• 2 weeks later...

Form 1 general question for you guys. I form 1’ed an ar9 lower receiver. Was just inserting an empty glock mag and noticed the last round bolt hold isn’t going up as high as it should to catch.

Going to call the manufacturer and send a video. If the manufacturer decides to send me a new lower receiver what does that mean for the form 1? Do I need to refile completely , or can I call and explain the scenario and amend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The form 1 is attached to a serial number. More than likely a new lower will have a different number.

Def will. I’m wondering if as it’s same manufacturer, caliber etc they’d swap it onto the current form 1 since it’s just submitted in process.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 11:59 AM, mikey_golds said:

Waiting on two for AOWs

- first is from 12/9

- second is 12/27 , this one was "pending research" they e-mailed me some questions to push it along on the 27th, and I mailed fingerprints same day

still waiting on the first from 12/9 finger prints received 12/15... beyond frustrating to see the reddit groups etc saying people who submitted after me are getting approved quicker then me? not really sure whats going on (PS I like my dog)

On 12/30/2019 at 5:29 PM, Shep said:

I got mine about three weeks after the check was cashed. This was in September 

Did you get a hard copy in the mail? Got the file in acrobat. Just didn’t know if they will actually mail me a  hard copy. 

I efiled for an SBR on 12/10. Rolled my own fingerprints (amazon kit). Sent them in on 12/18 and got my approval Wednesday (1/22). Guessing it would have been sooner if not for the holidays.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if SilencerShop does form 1’s for SBR’s? I have purchased 2 suppressors through them and everything went smoothly, was hopping to do an same the same way. 

Edited by NateTSU