Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Universities with USPSA?

Quick Miss

Are there any colleges that have a USPSA team?  Can’t find anything online and thought Michigan State had a USPSA club.  My son is a sophomore in HS and has been shooting for a few years.  He is interested in colleges that have teams or clubs.  Thanks!

Are there any colleges that have a USPSA team?  Can’t find anything online and thought Michigan State had a USPSA club.  My son is a sophomore in HS and has been shooting for a few years.  He is interested in colleges that have teams or clubs.  Thanks!
Clemson and University of Florida have a team. Search for them on Instagram. Their current team president is phenomenal

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

As stated, Florida has a shooting team and shoots in our club on a regular basis. Talking to the team members during registration (I’m the club treasurer), I asked them if the school provides them any scholarship and the answer was no.

They do have a nice team jersey with the Gators logo and picture emblazoned along with their names.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
3 hours ago, jianqunmoisture said:

In certain cases, a college or university education is necessary to become a successful professional. Depending on your chosen specialty, you can determine whether or not you need a college education. I know many cases where people have become very successful without any education. Sometimes it is enough to be self-developed, disciplined, and motivated. My son will be going to college soon, too. I am so excited about this moment. We chose one of the best {snipped by Admin to remove spam link} for him. I hope he will continue his grandfather's path and become an outstanding doctor.

Great, weird first post at the same time you join.