Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Merry Christmas from Limcat - New Limcat Razorcat!!

Nevadazielmeister

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Posvar said:

Come on! The water is just fine. 

Haha. I’m quite happy with carry optic for the moment. It might have just been my setup, but the maintenance on keeping the high performing open gun running made the open gun experience a bit less fun

Edited by Jeremyc_1999

I have found that open guns are not much different at all when compared to 2011 limited guns. Once ammo is sorted out and things are kept clean. But it’s hard to beat the reliability of say a Sig X5 Carry optics gun. 

Back on topic, Johnny’s creations run great! 

I had a Limcat years ago. He is a artist for sure and builds awesome pistols.  I remember that Johnny had a question for me , and he called me at 02:30 in the morning. Of coarse me being on the east coast , I was sleeping well.  Johnny still working on the west coast back then. It was worth it. Great pistols.

3 hours ago, troupe said:

I had a Limcat years ago. He is a artist for sure and builds awesome pistols.  I remember that Johnny had a question for me , and he called me at 02:30 in the morning. Of coarse me being on the east coast , I was sleeping well.  Johnny still working on the west coast back then. It was worth it. Great pistols.

Haha! I had this happen as well in a similar fashion. He often works some crazy hours and is still working when I get up at 5am EST to go to work. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 2:15 PM, Nevadazielmeister said:

Shooters, I just received yesterday my new Limcat Razorcat in 38 Super Comp. I went with all of the upgrades possible and wanted to share the photos/features with you. They worked very hard to get this masterpiece to me by Christmas and they did not disappoint. I want to say thank you to Johnny, Julian, Christian, James and Ben over at Limcat Customs who worked so hard. Even my friend James, who worked over the weekend to get this done. I was able to test fire it yesterday and am AMAZED at how flat it shoots. I am looking forward to using this gun all year and cannot be more grateful. 

IMG_1269.thumb.JPG.a92857ca12c5cbb2465bbbe4f822fcc1.JPG

WOW that looks amazing! Is that a mid length or full length?

Thanks!

On 12/21/2019 at 5:15 PM, Nevadazielmeister said:

Shooters, I just received yesterday my new Limcat Razorcat in 38 Super Comp. I went with all of the upgrades possible and wanted to share the photos/features with you. They worked very hard to get this masterpiece to me by Christmas and they did not disappoint. I want to say thank you to Johnny, Julian, Christian, James and Ben over at Limcat Customs who worked so hard. Even my friend James, who worked over the weekend to get this done. I was able to test fire it yesterday and am AMAZED at how flat it shoots. I am looking forward to using this gun all year and cannot be more grateful. 

IMG_1269.thumb.JPG.a92857ca12c5cbb2465bbbe4f822fcc1.JPG

This thing is beautiful! 

2 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

He said he liked Christmas time.

Ha! I needed a laugh. 

Back on track, how many rounds are through this bad boy now? What was break in like or were any specific instructions given by Johnny?

2 minutes ago, Posvar said:

Ha! I needed a laugh. 

Back on track, how many rounds are through this bad boy now? What was break in like or were any specific instructions given by Johnny?

Yes, I need a laugh also. I also saw echo tango's post and it was great. Something about selling himself to the devil. But any who...

I have about 2k rounds through this thing. Still early in the season. No break in was ever mention by the boys of Lim. It has been flawless. I noticed that it is lightening up a little but I am sure it will continue to break in and the action will smooth out more.