Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Merry Christmas from Limcat - New Limcat Razorcat!!

Nevadazielmeister

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Hi-Power Jack said:

Price of the brass has everything to do with the caliber chosen.     :) 

If you can afford an $ 8,000 gun, why not splurge on brass ?

I'm talking about the cost of the gun as you mentioned. Not the brass. 

Because for me it has nothing to do with money/cost. 

My open guns are not $8k, closer to $6k. Even if they were 8k each, I would still shoot 9. It is a convenience thing for me. 

Edited by echotango

I do agree on the convenience thing. All my Limcats are 9mm and run and shoot amazingly well. 9mm brass is just so easy to come by. I actually pick up and reuse my practice bras at least 5 times without issue. 

Forget the caliber issue - we need to be talking about this TOTALLY RAD gun!

Really digging this, dude.  Great design, great attention to detail, and GREAT color scheme.  I imagine you'll have lots of people asking to fondle this at your local matches

1 hour ago, UpYoursPal said:

Forget the caliber issue - we need to be talking about this TOTALLY RAD gun!

Really digging this, dude.  Great design, great attention to detail, and GREAT color scheme.  I imagine you'll have lots of people asking to fondle this at your local matches

I appreciate the kind words and you getting this thread back on subject. I get confused when people comment about caliber choice when it is a personal decision that is particular to each and every shooter and their OWN situation. There is no better or worse, only different aspects. 

I appreciate the kind words and you getting this thread back on subject. I get confused when people comment about caliber choice when it is a personal decision that is particular to each and every shooter and their OWN situation. There is no better or worse, only different aspects. 

I asked because I was legit curious.

My open gun knowledge, and knowledge of 38 Super in general is very limited.

I asked you because your gun is a bonafide work of art. You obviously invested a ton of time, though, research and money in it, so I assumed you could educate me on it.

And you did. I loved your answer. “Because 38 super shoots better”.

Clear, concise, and to the point. Perfect.

Sorry if it came across as a condescending “why’d you do that?” I promise, that wasn’t my intent. I was just looking for info and trying to tell you I appreciated your masterpiece, albeit indirectly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, iflyskyhigh said:

Sorry if it came across as a condescending “why’d you do that?” I promise, that wasn’t my intent. I was just looking for info and trying to tell you I appreciated your masterpiece, albeit indirectly.

Oh gosh no!! I never took it that way. We see a lot of these threads regarding THIS vs. THAT that gets heated, people always thinking they are right where others are wrong. Kinda silly really. Best just to stick to the facts and I wanted to keep things simple. 

By all means, ask away. I love sharing this information so that people can make informed decisions. 

13 hours ago, Posvar said:

The real question is have you shot it some more yet???  🎉

No, it is still pretty cold here and during the winter I mostly concentrate on dry fire practice. I hope to get out to an indoor range here in the next few days. 

7 hours ago, Frigpig said:

That is a nice piece. Congrats and enjoy shooting that beauty!

6 hours ago, kooyahdesigns said:

ThAt looks nice. I like the color scheme on it

Thank you for the compliments. I will do my best to get the forwarded to the folks at LimCat. Some credit has to go to my wife, who is really good with colors and such. 

23 minutes ago, Chillywig said:

That's sweet! I haven't seen a limcat racker that is held with a detent. Is that how your racker is held in place?

Yes. Julian told me about how they have been getting requests for this and this is a new process for their slides moving forward. They utilize a dual ball detent system. I'll admit it's a bit tight, but then I would rather have that this need a tool to break down the firearm.  

18 hours ago, Chillywig said:

That's sweet! I haven't seen a limcat racker that is held with a detent. Is that how your racker is held in place?

The new little refinements they are making are very nice. Some are subtle and some are not. All amount to a newer updated style with great ergos. 

• 3 weeks later...