Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Holsters for Glock 35 with SJC frame weight

BillGarlandJr

As you might have guessed from the title, I’m looking for a holster for my Glock 35 with an SJC frame weight. Specifically, I’m wanting to get a double layer kydex holster. I’ve sent emails out to Sul-Tac, and Amarok Tactical, but I’m looking for recommendations for some other holster makers who might be able to help me out. Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2019 at 5:18 PM, BillGarlandJr said:

I've got a bunch of Redhill stuff, and I'm definitely a fan,  but I think they have something going with DC Precision and are making holsters to accommodate their frame weights only. 

I had RedHill Tactical make a holster for my DC Precision Glock w/ frame weight, and I have to say I was really disappointed. The sight channel wasn't tall enough for adjustable Dawson sights. RHT's owner was rude and said it was my fault for not specifying "suppressor height" sights when I ordered the holster, despite the fact that these are not suppressor height. I have an RHT holster for my CZ that came with plenty of room for adjustable Dawson sights, so maybe it's luck of the draw. I ended up taking a round file and removing almost all the inner layer of Kydex at the top of the sight channel. It's not pretty, but it'll do. My fault for ignoring all the RHT customer service horror stories that have been floating around the local clubs. 

On 12/21/2019 at 3:18 PM, BillGarlandJr said:

I've got a bunch of Redhill stuff, and I'm definitely a fan,  but I think they have something going with DC Precision and are making holsters to accommodate their frame weights only. 

RHT used to offer one for the SJC weight, but now I don't see it on the website any longer. Maybe contact them and see if they can still do it?

• 2 months later...

Red Hill tactical makes one.  

Also some people use the Ghost one holster but I have heard some filing is required.

But if you add an extended mag release most holster require some filing 

Edited by a2holes
mis spelling

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...