Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Ky

Hunt4food

Hello: & Welcome

I've been reloading for over 50 years now, and if that makes me an oldster well yes I am. However back to tour topic. I am currently shooting my 6.5 Creedmoor rifles as well as my 7.62 x51 mm (.308") caliber rifles in earnest. I have recently added to my stock another Tactical Rifle again in 6.5 Creedmoor. I really do love the load development (shooting for accuracy and precision) aspect of this wonderful round. It just amazes me the amount of reduction in ES and SD that can be achieved with a lot of time, effort, a great chronograph,  and devotion to this hand loading for lack of a better word I'll call it a craft. I have spent many hours of trigger time between the Creedmoors & the .308 calibers not to say that I don't enjoy my other rifles, and for that matter my handguns as well. I have reloaded commercially in past years but now just for my own satisfaction. Even though I am long in the tooth I still learn something new every day. Even if the information is not applicable immediately there will come a time when you may need to recall said information. with that being said  I will gladly try answer any questions regarding hand loading ammunition  that you may have. Please text me or leave a Facebook address so that we can communicate.

Edited by Sledgehammer22