Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Defiant Stock Master & Limited Master

ClintMorris

Update on the new IFG Tanfo's....... Talked with IFG and Massimo (owner of Tanfo) and they plan on completing the paperwork to turn into USPSA for the Defiant Stock Master to be approved on the production list..... this should be approved in the next 3-4 weeks according to them. 

So far we've been impressed with this new line from IFG/Tanfo. The guns really balance well and shoot phenomenally flat. I think we have a winner that may de-thrown the Stock II folks. 

16 hours ago, FALAR said:

Its like my two favorite Tanfoglios had a baby:  Stock III + Limited Custom.

Don't care for the rear serrations or slide cutouts though.

they actually are way more functional than you think.......we where surprised once we got hands on. 

Received my limited master 9mm last Friday. Shot the gun a couple of hundred rounds this weekend. Very nice and I really like the gun.  I also ordered an extended mag release and a set of PD's new aluminum aggressive grips. Fit/finish is nice, well balanced and is accurate. Below are some pics.

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

6 minutes ago, ahfox32 said:

Received my limited master 9mm last Friday. Shot the gun a couple of hundred rounds this weekend. Very nice and I really like the gun.  I also ordered an extended mag release and a set of PD's new aluminum aggressive grips. Fit/finish is nice, well balanced and is accurate. Below are some pics.

IMG_0092.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

It comes with a Titan hammer?

I have the Defiant Stock 1 Small Frame with some upgrades from PD, and it blows away the Cajunized CZ SP-01 Shadow I used to have. I’m just not sure if I can fit a magwell on it. I really like the new rear slide serrations, functionally speaking. I also love the one-of-a-kind front and back strap enhancements they did on this model. I’m a little jealous of the bull barrel on the new Master models... but I LOVE this pistol

200237cad8a7fb09747fc5e8c8a09e32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Defiant Stock Master is on the list.  

TANFOGLIO

Notes: (Stock Custom model is NOT approved for Production Division) Weights for some Stock II and III pistols changed 91616
Edited by bulm540

• 4 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 4:12 PM, Mercs said:

I have the Defiant Stock 1 Small Frame with some upgrades from PD, and it blows away the Cajunized CZ SP-01 Shadow I used to have. I’m just not sure if I can fit a magwell on it. I really like the new rear slide serrations, functionally speaking. I also love the one-of-a-kind front and back strap enhancements they did on this model. I’m a little jealous of the bull barrel on the new Master models... but I LOVE this pistol

Hi @Mercs, is the slide on your Defiant Stock 1 stroked? 

Not relevant to the latest question on this post. But I picked a stock master up and finally shot a match. I used to have a stock II. I don’t know exactly why but I like the stock master more. I’m used to shooting 2011’s so maybe the heavier slightly larger gun is the reason? It’s a great shooter though. 

• 4 months later...
On 2/10/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mercs said:

i just got a defiant stock 1 small frame. what grips did you go with SP01? or ...

• 8 months later...