Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Introduction

Lowsc3

Relatively new to forums her. I currently own a couple competition guns but my first was a 320x5 so I gotta show the love

https://imgur.com/a/yEH6Mov

Upgrades are

Grey gun trigger

GG fat rod with a 12 lb spring

Go guns *thumb rest [generic]*

Txg grip

Silicone carbide grip

And lastly slide lightening and  work by Fabricated arms I'd recommend great work and turn around time

In the future I'll add a pringer precision paddle mag release and maybe a Keres adjustable trigger

Recently bought a CZ TSO I was running the sig at limited minor but will now be used as a three gun pistol. 

Any critiques or tips are welcome! 

Edited by Lowsc3

I have a bazillion Glocks, but am new to Sig as well.

Just picked up a P320 M17 last week. I have a 19X so in figured I needed the Sig to match.

I have only put a couple hundred rounds through it but I’m in love [emoji3590].

It is for sure the most accurate out of the box striker fired pistol I have ever shot.

I took the Deltpoint Pro off my G5 G17 MOS, slapped it on my Sig and it was good to go. Didn’t even have to move the zero one click.

Shot my buddy’s P320 Legion the other day. I must say, I’m jumping on the bandwagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome, enjoy the Sig ride!!

I for one have never been a Glock fan, I'm sure they are nice guns but just not to my taste and fit.

My first striker fired gun was an X5 that I fell in love with over time, I just added a P365 to my collection and planning on making it my everyday CCW. I still like and carry my FN FLP 40, but if the baby Sig proves out, I'm guessing it will see a lot  of time.

8 hours ago, LawDog324 said:

Welcome, enjoy the Sig ride!!

I for one have never been a Glock fan, I'm sure they are nice guns but just not to my taste and fit.

My first striker fired gun was an X5 that I fell in love with over time, I just added a P365 to my collection and planning on making it my everyday CCW. I still like and carry my FN FLP 40, but if the baby Sig proves out, I'm guessing it will see a lot  of time.

I feel the same way, glocks have never felt like my cup of tea. I will be adding a 365 as a daily carry however I want to finish building my shotgun, rifle and my tso first so it may take a while. This hobby has turned out more expensive then mountain biking, but damn I'm hooked. 

I have your build minus the slide work. And its my go to pistol. Ive been itching for something new but not because I dont love the x5 I just want something additional to bring to the range.

I have the springer paddle and like it. I have not noticed a major difference as Im only shooting steel matches with the gun and havent had to race mag changes