Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTP Alpha3 optic experiences

Just now, JDIllon said:

6 MOA, they are not supposed to be in till March! I'm in no hurry. I will just keep replacing my Sigs till then. Just can't justify stepping up to the SRO or Max. There should be good red dots that last for a reasonable price. Just my .02 JD

If I like the first one, I thought I would try a 8 MOA.

Great plan! You will love it. I may grab a 6 in March to try out but I do love my 8moa ones.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello: Well I pulled the trigger on an 8 MOA one. Now the waiting for the Glock 17 MOS or the Alpha 3 to see who comes home first. Looking for an adapter plate next for the Glock. Thanks, Eric

3 minutes ago, Aircooled6racer said:

Hello: Well I pulled the trigger on an 8 MOA one. Now the waiting for the Glock 17 MOS or the Alpha 3 to see who comes home first. Looking for an adapter plate next for the Glock. Thanks, Eric

Congrats! 

Hello: I am used to large dots and have learned if you turn them down you can look through them for those really tight shots. Hard to turn a small dot up in bright sunlight though. Thanks, Eric