Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTP Alpha3 optic experiences

vgdvc

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are extremely low on optics!  You can use coupon code = BEDEAL to get 15.00 off your order and free shipping!

This is what we have left in stock:

6 x 8 MOA

10 x 6 MOA

The cut off for shipping this week is Friday at 5:00 pm CST. Any orders that come in before then, will ship out Monday via USPS priority post!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

There are 5 x 6 MOA left in stock. The cutoff this week for orders to the U.S is Thursday October 6 at 5:00 pm CST. Any orders placed before then will ship on Monday and be received Wednesday-Thursday of next week.

You really need to find a better distributor for asia-pac LOL

I was clumsy last night and dropped my Open gun and broke my 8 MOA optic window (the pane of glass toward the shooter, the other seems intact).  100% my fault, dropping a MRDS onto the side of its housing while mounted to an Open gun onto a hard floor means you're rolling the dice at best.

I emailed you on the website but I'd figure I'd ask here too - what's the repair process like?  Not sure the housing's in spec, but I'm guessing it is, so hopefully just clean out glass shards and replace the window?  I have a 6 MOA I can pull off of my CO gun, or just shoot CO until it's repaired.

On 10/12/2022 at 1:23 PM, attakmint said:

I was clumsy last night and dropped my Open gun and broke my 8 MOA optic window (the pane of glass toward the shooter, the other seems intact).  100% my fault, dropping a MRDS onto the side of its housing while mounted to an Open gun onto a hard floor means you're rolling the dice at best.

I emailed you on the website but I'd figure I'd ask here too - what's the repair process like?  Not sure the housing's in spec, but I'm guessing it is, so hopefully just clean out glass shards and replace the window?  I have a 6 MOA I can pull off of my CO gun, or just shoot CO until it's repaired.

We sent you an email. Thanks!

1 hour ago, vizsladog said:

Has anyone had a 2011 milled for one of these? 

I have seen a couple CZC A01 direct milled for them. No different than milling for the Sig R3 Max or XL. Should not be an issue for a 2011

10 hours ago, vizsladog said:

Has anyone had a 2011 milled for one of these? 

Don at Venom Customs will be doing it on my next build. Slide ride open minor gun with island barrel and a couple popple holes. 

6 hours ago, Bakerjd said:

Don at Venom Customs will be doing it on my next build. Slide ride open minor gun with island barrel and a couple popple holes. 

Unless this is a forever gun I would recommend considering a plate system. That way you can change optics later if you like and if you ever go to sell it the buyer has options. You will severely limit resale if you direct mill. 

6 hours ago, Posvar said:

Unless this is a forever gun I would recommend considering a plate system. That way you can change optics later if you like and if you ever go to sell it the buyer has options. You will severely limit resale if you direct mill. 

I feel like your telling me this for a reason....... lol