Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTP Alpha3 optic experiences

vgdvc

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our next shipping day to the U.S is this Thursday. Any orders placed by 5:00 PM this Wednesday will go out Thursday via USPS Priority Mail.

Find out why this is the best red dot sight on the market for competition use and why most of our customers that purchase one, end up purchasing another because they like them so much!

Wednesday the 2nd is our next shipping date to the U.S. Any orders placed by Tuesday before 5 PM CST will ship on Wednesday.

Stock on the Alpha 3's is getting low!

We have:

18 x 8 MOA left

12 x 6 MOA left

Once these are gone, our next production order will not arrive until June.

Edited by FTP_Shooting_Sports

• 2 weeks later...

While I haven't been able to mount it to my Pistol (Canik TP9SFX - product coming to fix this shortly) I will say I have been messing with the dot - mounted it to my rifle to  get sight pictures with etc.. and the fit and finish is great! I love the 8 MOA dot (Was worried it would be too big coming from a 2MOA) and its not, its great!

2 hours ago, Vanniek71 said:

While I haven't been able to mount it to my Pistol (Canik TP9SFX - product coming to fix this shortly) I will say I have been messing with the dot - mounted it to my rifle to  get sight pictures with etc.. and the fit and finish is great! I love the 8 MOA dot (Was worried it would be too big coming from a 2MOA) and its not, its great!

We are glad you like it. The 8 MOA dot is awesome and no issue at all putting them in the A zone at 50 yards.

Looks shockingly similar to a romeo3xl. Do the buttons hold up better? We are having to warranty mrs moto's romeo3xl because one of the buttons stopped working (about a year of shooting, 8-9k rounds?). I'd hate to get 31 months in and have a button crap out on her.

On 2/25/2022 at 6:47 PM, motosapiens said:

Looks shockingly similar to a romeo3xl. Do the buttons hold up better? We are having to warranty mrs moto's romeo3xl because one of the buttons stopped working (about a year of shooting, 8-9k rounds?). I'd hate to get 31 months in and have a button crap out on her.

I can report we have only had one unit that has been warrantied for button failure. Anything can fail but it doesn't seem to be a common problem with our optics.

51 minutes ago, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

I can report we have only had one unit that has been warrantied for button failure. Anything can fail but it doesn't seem to be a common problem with our optics.

that's interesting. the R3 has constant problems with the buttons. I'd assume that they use the same circuit board and buttons.

1 minute ago, Rich406 said:

that's interesting. the R3 has constant problems with the buttons. I'd assume that they use the same circuit board and buttons.

They feel very different for some reason. I own several of each.