Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Xtreme bullets steps up their shipping game

CZp-01

Seems as though the new ownership at Xtreme has made a little difference. Previous years orders took close to a month or better to get shipped. Ordered 15k bullets on 11/29 delivered 12/5.

I know their sale wasn't as good as years past & now adding shipping fees. When looking at my order size and other comparable bullets (ie; plated or FMJ) it was about a wash price wise. Thought, I'd share my experience with the new ownership.

Happy loading!

• 4 weeks later...

They used to be my preferred bullets but the prices went up and deals weren't very good.  Didn't mind waiting for shipping if I could get a good price.  Last time I checked they were still 10 to 11 cents per bullet even buy in bulk.  I switched to coated bullets for 7 to 8 cents per. It adds up if you shoot a lot.   

3 minutes ago, jwhittin said:

They used to be my preferred bullets but the prices went up and deals weren't very good.  Didn't mind waiting for shipping if I could get a good price.  Last time I checked they were still 10 to 11 cents per bullet even buy in bulk.  I switched to coated bullets for 7 to 8 cents per. It adds up if you shoot a lot.   

Their prices have seemed to come down a lil bit. 11k 9mm including shipping was just north of .07 cents a piece. Still a lil bit more than I've paid in previous years sales. I picked up some Blue Bullets to try out and they sent me the wrong bullet weight.