Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
mrd

Black Dog 77rd drum Glock magazine coming

So what's currently the best Glock drum mag for pcc?

Its been coming soon for quite some time .Like years.( I could be wrong )

The D60 pmag is very reliable. Some of the 20rd 12guage drums are marginally more reliable than the 3ft long 20rd stick mags.

I have several for the M&P 15-22 that are very dependable. Back in the slide fire days this was one of my favorite range toys. The drums were lots of fun just a PIA to load

I'm still waiting for XProducts to release their Glock drum mag. They have been teasing it since Shot Show 2019, and have been pushing back their release date a month every month since. They are saying they are shooting for a early 2020 release now. I feel like XProducts may be the best option once it hits the market, they have a good track record of quality products. 

I'm still waiting for XProducts to release their Glock drum mag. They have been teasing it since Shot Show 2019, and have been pushing back their release date a month every month since. They are saying they are shooting for a early 2020 release now. I feel like XProducts may be the best option once it hits the market, they have a good track record of quality products. 

Interesting...since I am looking for glock pattern drums for my AR-9 and AR-45.

2 minutes ago, lonestardiver said:

Interesting...since I am looking for glock pattern drums for my AR-9 and AR-45.

https://xproducts.com/product/glockdrum/

The part that says "Due to a delay in manufacturing, this product will not be available to ship until early 2020..." has been updated several times over the last year. At first it said like "March 2019", then "early summer 2019", then "late summer 2019" etc. Hopefully they get it out in early 2020. They have videos of it on their Instagram, so they have it working, they must just be having issues with the mass manufacturing of it. 

I hope the Xproduct Glock pattern drum will have a longer mag tube than their Colt pattern drum which required you to remove or modify your magwell.

I've known Kevin at BlackDog for years.......he is not going to put out a product unless it is 100%. His 50 round drum for the AR22 is awesome!!