Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2020 goals!

Tango

This Season I want to Make A class (mid B now) and be close to master.

I want to Win a Local match, I am usually in top 16 overall, top 5 in my division.

Shooting my first 2 major matches this Season,. so I want to Place well and have a Focused Match.

Enjoy Production and prepare myself to shoot limited next season

I’d like to get all my equipment and gear lined out this year so that I can get into a better/consistent training routine. Every time I change something up it seems like I have to re-train myself. I would also like to increase the number of local matches that I do this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I started shooting local USPSA matches in Dec 2019, and my goal for 2020 is to get classified and move up one classification by the Dec.  I help with setup & tear down of stages, so hoping to get a more comprehensive understanding of how to develop stage strategies.

I started shooting Outlaw Steel Challenge matches near the beginning of 2019.  Have seen continual improvement since then, my goal is to continue to improve as much as I can through lots of practice this year.  If/When matches resume, I will get classified, and see where I am to go from there. I joined USPSA and will shoot those matches, as well. Other goals for 2020: do at least one 2 day training course.  Shoot at least one match that is not in my state.