Best pants?

Tcotter2629

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 11:31 AM, Tcotter2629 said:

What are your favorite pants for USPSA? Flexibility and movement being my main concern 

Golf shorts from Target (C9) are great for warmer weather - They wick and are really comfortable.

5.11 TacLite Pros or Alaskan Hardgear Quickhatch Cargo Pants from Duluth for other weather.  Both very comfortable, water resistant/wickey and hold up well with heavy/regular use.

• 1 month later...

I have been looking for shooting pants that don't have the baggy effect for quite some time.  I have tried a lot of different brands and thought I had found what I was looking for with the 5.11 Taclite pants and while they were not as baggy as some they were still baggy but they were extremely comfortable.  Last week with time on my hands I began looking once again for the perfect pants and in my opinion I have found them in the 5.11 ARB Pro.  They are considered a regular fit and truly fit like a regular pair of pants in all areas.  If you have a chance to try them on I believe you will be well satisfied, 

I’ve been wearing the Tactical Distributors Carlos Ray 2.1 pants. They are stretchy, durable and not as baggy as most “tactical” pants. They even have a slim version for the hipsters out there! Best part is they only cost $60

Not really my jam, but they have a hot weather version called the Neptune as well

https://www.tacticaldistributors.com/collections/tactical-pants

5.11 stryke shorts or pants. Love the pockets more than anything 

These are the best pants. Not just the pockets, but the weight is amazing. And they have just a little bit of stretch to them, which is hard to find in a ripstop pant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/5/2019 at 9:49 AM, Effectus Magis Per Minor said:

Kitanica RSPs and Range Shorts. Made in USA, too.

Def. pricey but well made plus good pocket org. & their periodic sales help take *some* of the price edge off. 

Edited by OldRunner

On 2/23/2020 at 9:19 AM, Bad_Karma said:

I’ve been wearing the Tactical Distributors Carlos Ray 2.1 pants. They are stretchy, durable and not as baggy as most “tactical” pants. They even have a slim version for the hipsters out there! Best part is they only cost $60

Not really my jam, but they have a hot weather version called the Neptune as well

https://www.tacticaldistributors.com/collections/tactical-pants

I've got a pair of Carlos Ray and Neptune pants from Tactical Distributors. I think both are great. I need to check back in on the 2.1 version of the pants as it looks like they have more colors. They were quite limited before.

• 4 weeks later...

Kuhl pants are awesome. I find myself wearing Kuhl Renegades all the time now. Cargo pants. Lightweight. Fast drying. The legs can be removed to turn them into shorts. Once I found these, I stopped wearing various 511s, etc.

Wrangler Men's Outdoor Comfort Flex Cargo Pant.

^^^Exactly these.  Fit my tall skinny frame with just a tiny bit of stretch for IWB.  Good belt loop placement for OWB.  Great pockets.

Made in Mexico.  Less than $20 at Walmart.