Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

load for 100 gr .356 bullets ?

i am using a Blitzkrieg 5007 buffer...not the HD version... bolt is Taccom with the weight in.. .. all 3 of my PCC's are running this set up... one of them is a Stag upper and lower... #2 i used Taccom upper and Quarter Circle 10 lower... #3 i used Taccom upper with a Spike lower... using this set up... the dot barely wiggles.. i can shoot a 6 shot Bill Drill & cover all 6 shots with a quarter..... try different springs.... i ordered springs from Springco.... RED - RED/WHITE  - WHITE - YELLOW...  i like the white best thus far....   100 gr bullets are scarce lately...... 

• 8 months later...

I can’t find the post I found the info on for the life of me since I closed the tab but does anyone have any titegroup load data with 100gr plates bullets that will make PF for USPSA

I saw 4.7 start and 5.0 max powder charge (luckily took a screenshot) but wasn’t sure if this was for pistol or PCC. I’m looking to try 100gr Xtreme in a Brekke 10.5” setup.

If anyone can confirm charge and PF numbers it would be appreciated!

I can't help with that much PF, but when I was working up a LIGHT load for steel challenge I started with 3.6 TG and went down from there. With that at 1.100 oal I was getting 113 PF, So I'd think 4.5 or 4.7 would put you where you want to be. Maybe even 4.3. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

I just developed a load that I really liked out of my gmr-15 with 14.5 inch barrel and pinned new style compensator (the one with port on top).  5.9 grains of long shot, Hornady 0.355 100gr FMJ, 1.08 OAL.  Makes around 140-145 PF.  Great snappy feel, dot bounced back quickly and felt like it barely moved, flat and accurate.  

Edited by Galun
8 hours ago, Galun said:

I just developed a load that I really liked out of my gmr-15 with 14.5 inch barrel and pinned new style compensator (the one with port on top).  5.9 grains of long shot, Hornady 0.355 100gr FMJ, 1.08 OAL.  Makes around 140-145 PF.  Great snappy feel, dot bounced back quickly and felt like it barely moved, flat and accurate.  

For my MPX's 100gr FMJ 6.4 CFE Pistol 1497Fps or 95gr Montana Gould JHP 6.4 CFE Pistol 1515 Fps = super flat minimal dot movement