Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TSO Sight Tracker

dominatus

I found a thread from 2014

https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/148845-sight-tracker-style-tactical-sports/

The pictures are not linked anymore. :(

Anyone seen such a thing as described in the post? I have an xdm with a custom sight tracked I made and was wondering if I could do something similar to a cz tso. 

I would love to see the pictures that went with the linked thread. 

Any thoughts?

Could pretty easily chop the slide, cut back the impact surface of the slide dust cover to compensate for a czechmate reverse guide rod/recoil spring plug, then thread the barrel and run a czechmate front sight block. 

Would additionally need to modify the sight block or dust cover on the frame a bit to make it work

Edited by Ajohnson15

2 hours ago, Ajohnson15 said:

Could pretty easily chop the slide, cut back the impact surface of the slide dust cover to compensate for a czechmate reverse guide rod/recoil spring plug, then thread the barrel and run a czechmate front sight block. 

Would additionally need to modify the sight block or dust cover on the frame a bit to make it work

Quite the definition of "pretty easily" 😂

But, if you have the tools and chops to do it, you'd just follow Kneeling Atlas's Tactical Sport to Czechmate conversion guide + get the barrel threaded and replace the comp with the sight tracker. 

22 hours ago, regor said:

Quite the definition of "pretty easily" 😂

But, if you have the tools and chops to do it, you'd just follow Kneeling Atlas's Tactical Sport to Czechmate conversion guide + get the barrel threaded and replace the comp with the sight tracker. 

Hey I mean it can be done with a hack saw, steady hand and a file, plus a die for the barrel. Could even use an adjustable forcing cone reamer to open up the slide bore for the cone on the sight block (Though Mill would certainly make it hair easier)😉 

4 hours ago, adamge said:

Aren't you guys basically just describing the factory sight tracker parts that come included with every Czechmate?

Yes, but OP wants one on a TSO (.40, presumably). You could have one custom made or use the already available parts. No one sells a pre-cut TSO slide that accepts the factor comp/sight tracked.