Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

open gun mounts for Holosun 510c or Romeo 3xl

LLRukus

I'm looking at going to Holosun 510c or Romeo 3xl for my open gun.  I've found 3 mount suppliers for the Holosun (Atlas, Tevo and Limcat) but not totally sold on their looks and looking for something else.  as far as the Romeo I've not been able to find a mount supplier by trolling websites.  I would also like some feedback from owners of these sights.

I'm looking at going to Holosun 510c or Romeo 3xl for my open gun.  I've found 3 mount suppliers for the Holosun (Atlas, Tevo and Limcat) but not totally sold on their looks and looking for something else.  as far as the Romeo I've not been able to find a mount supplier by trolling websites.  I would also like some feedback from owners of these sights.

I’ve used tevo, atlas, and limcat for the Holosun. All worked good.

I have this one for sale in the classifieds 9a3075622b0e7a8c0666059481f7d317.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phoenix Trinity said they'd make a mount for the Holosun 510C if they got enough requests. I'd like one, but I don't know how many other people I can get to commit to buying one.

I've been planning on getting one from Tevo or Atlas.

With the Romeo 3 XL/Max, I think Atlas is the only safe option at the moment as they discovered there is extra front material on those 2 optics, which causes them to require new mounts despite not using a new pattern.

10 minutes ago, lacivilian said:

I would suggest the Limcat mount for the 510c as it has a very solid and durable blast shield unlike other mounts. As for a Romeo3XL, give Atlas a call, they have some for the new Romeo dots. 

Is this viewable online anywhere? I don't see it on their website and have never seen a pic.

EDIT: Nevermind. Scrolled up and saw the one in this thread.

Edited by avastcosmicarena

Phoenix Trinity said they'd make a mount for the Holosun 510C if they got enough requests. I'd like one, but I don't know how many other people I can get to commit to buying one.

I've been planning on getting one from Tevo or Atlas.

With the Romeo 3 XL/Max, I think Atlas is the only safe option at the moment as they discovered there is extra front material on those 2 optics, which causes them to require new mounts despite not using a new pattern.

I’m using a romeoXL atlas mount currently. I had to file off the indexing nubs on it to make it work. Not blaming atlas as it could be the romeoXL that was out of spec but regardless that was the only way to make it work. It has run for several thousand rounds with no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, kujo929 said:

I’m using a romeoXL atlas mount currently. I had to file off the indexing nubs on it to make it work. Not blaming atlas as it could be the romeoXL that was out of spec but regardless that was the only way to make it work. It has run for several thousand rounds with no issues.

Also using the Atlas mount, but I didn't have to file anything...fit was perfect.   Atlas mount also works with the RTS2 which is nice.  Cannot use an RTS2 mount for the R3XL though.

23 hours ago, lacivilian said:

Just give them a call. They are also running a sale this week so you may save a few dollars. 

Is the sale advertised? I need a couple smalls and that is an extra plus.

I have the single sided tevo with shield. I had to move the mount one hole forward because the brass was hitting on the rear right corner on the 510c. So far, I've shot 2 matches with it and no problem at all. 

Edited by Joeyxbat
Add more content

On 11/26/2019 at 2:46 PM, kitestir said:

i have the atlas mount for the Romeo 3.  Works great and blast shield does a good job.....

Do you use the Romeo 3 mount for an original Romeo 3 or are you using it for an XL? I have an old atlas mount for the original Romeo3. Hoping it works for the XL as well.