Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
waktasz

Hiperfire bursting a lot

At 1:22 in the vid I thought why is he shooting with part of the squad downrange??? I realize they were not really down range but more trusting of you with the bump-o-matic than I might be. I would have taken a few more steps back 

The ATF dude was sweet!

People say that EVERY VIDEO I post, for the last 10 years. Have you ever shot a match before?

He's at least 10 feet behind the firing line

1 hour ago, waktasz said:

People say that EVERY VIDEO I post, for the last 10 years. Have you ever shot a match before?

He's at least 10 feet behind the firing line

Yep, I watch a tone of videos and anytime a target is into a side berm it looks like somebody is going to get shot. LOL This is a good reason why video is not allowed in making calls. It is VERY deceiving.

Frequently Hiperfire problems are the result of some kind of debris in the mechanism, brass shavings etc. I always blow my trigger group out with compressed air when cleaning the gun.

On 11/26/2019 at 5:47 PM, waktasz said:

Just talked to them not too long ago. They are sending me some spares. Hopefully this next one lasts A LOT longer

Did the replacement disconnector spring solve your burst mode problem?

Did they send out a disconnector, or just the spring?

The spring fixed the issue, yes. But I've only shot about 50 rounds through it since.