Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Member From NJ

Mig233

Good morning,

I’m a new member from NJ. I’ve shot a couple of steel matches over the past month with a PCC and I’m looking to get smarter in the field and become a better shooter. I’ve heard this forum is a great resource, and I’m looking forward to contributing.

I’m currently in the market for a couple of handguns. I have a sig x5 legion waiting for me once my purchase permits get approved...hopefully next week. I will also need a rig and a lot of training to get going, so I’m open for any advice or tips from the pros. Thanks. 

Edited by Mig233

Where in NJ? I'm from PA just over the bridge near the Philly airport and this area is great for USPSA matches. I'd recommend Red Hill Tactical holsters. Find your local GM guy and get set up with him for training. if you don't know one, I can recommend one, me 😛 .

Sorry for the delay...I’m just seeing this reply. I did not receive a notification so maybe I have to play with some settings on this site. 

I live by Newark Airport. I shot a couple of real deal steel matches in Old Bridge.

That’s excellent advice, thanks! PM me your info and I will be in touch. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/21/2019 at 2:54 PM, waktasz said:

Where in NJ? I'm from PA just over the bridge near the Philly airport and this area is great for USPSA matches. I'd recommend Red Hill Tactical holsters. Find your local GM guy and get set up with him for training. if you don't know one, I can recommend one, me 😛 .

Are you still in Philly? I’m trying to get into comp shooting don’t know where to start. Maybe take a class or two.

• 2 months later...