Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Frontier Armory PCC packages 🔥 Entry & Competition

On 11/26/2019 at 4:47 AM, TRUBL said:

Very happy to say that New Frontier chose TACCOM for the Muzzle device and 3 stage recoil system for the Tier 2 set up. We've playing with that set up and a 16" barrel.....has been very soft and fast.

It was very soft shooting. Having only shot my setup which is a 9oz buffer with a heavy wolff spring the tier 2 was surprisingly softer and double taps were definitely faster. If i didn't already have a PCC id be all over the tier 2 in a heartbeat. shooting that PCC also put a new trigger on my Christmas list....

I actually got to put one together last night! This was the performance tier 2 package. It took me 3 hours tops! Its about 5lbs and the hiperfire is breaking at 2lbs..barely. The buffer is interesting, cant wait to see how it feels.

CYMERA_20191205_224914.jpg

7 hours ago, Jcgatus said:

I actually got to put one together last night! This was the performance tier 2 package. It took me 3 hours tops! Its about 5lbs and the hiperfire is breaking at 2lbs..barely. The buffer is interesting, cant wait to see how it feels.

CYMERA_20191205_224914.jpg

Where are these being sold? I can't find it on NFA's website. 

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Az595 said:

I called.  I sent an email.  I used the firm on their website.   No response.  Anyone buy one?  Any thoughts?

I assembled 2 so far for friends who bought them. The competition build is pretty light. It runs out of the box.

Let me get you connect to the right person. If you want, pm me your contact.

Has anyone tried the lower priced one in competition to see how it runs?  I would like to get into PCC but don't want to have a lot of money in it if I can help it.  I already have guns for Prod, SS, CO and Limited which is why I would like to get in with less money if possible.

Thanks,

Chris

4 hours ago, ChrisW said:

Has anyone tried the lower priced one in competition to see how it runs?  I would like to get into PCC but don't want to have a lot of money in it if I can help it.  I already have guns for Prod, SS, CO and Limited which is why I would like to get in with less money if possible.

Thanks,

Chris

I have also played around with it. Its a little bit heavier, or standard. But, thats because Im used to a my 6lb tron.

The only thing I might change out is the buffer and the comp....comp being the least priority. The trigger comes with a polished enhanced spring. It has a lighter pull.

The buffer is a little too harsh on the red dot. But for the price of the package, that saves a ton of cash for a taccom buffer, or a blitzkrieg. Let me know if you have any other questions!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 11:40 AM, Jcgatus said:

I assembled 2 so far for friends who bought them. The competition build is pretty light. It runs out of the box.

Let me get you connect to the right person. If you want, pm me your contact.

I’ve looked on the website and can’t find any information either. Can you help? I’ll pm you.