Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nate I have four 10 rounders and 3 5 rounder,,,,they are tightly made.  At one match I dropped a ten in the sand and the follower would not work until I cleaned it.  All have been 100% reliable.

I put in an upper order in April for the left sided charging handle along with accessories. Its been 4 months and I still don't have the items. I was told due to production delays. Has anyone have had any issues in waiting for yours? If so how long did you wait?

• 2 weeks later...

tAcTiCaL-D....all I can say is keep asking them for info....seems the old addage...the greasy wheel works....I think they are good people to deal with but are a little over promised sometimes.  I am very happy with mine and have not had any problem with this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I thought my case was unique, realized it wasn't.  Paid for an order June 19th, was told it would ship July 7th, now 3 months later.  Would have been great to know it wasn't "in stock" like it says on the website.  Now I'm wondering if it'll ever ship or if I can even get my money back...

On 9/16/2020 at 6:40 PM, Tacticoolee said:

I thought my case was unique, realized it wasn't.  Paid for an order June 19th, was told it would ship July 7th, now 3 months later.  Would have been great to know it wasn't "in stock" like it says on the website.  Now I'm wondering if it'll ever ship or if I can even get my money back...

Finally got mine, and I have to say it was well worth the wait!  Cody at Genesis definitely went above and beyond to make up for the delay.  They when ahead and installed the beef up kit, as well as gave me free of charge, an extra 5 round magazine, a Hiperfire OE trigger group, buffer tube assembly, Hogue grip and even installed all of the free components in the lower that I had provided for cerakote!  They also shipped it in a gun case boxed.  The quality of the upper is amazing!  Fit, finish, and machining are top notch.  Definitely worth the money and wait.  Thanks Genesis Arms!

Edited by Tacticoolee
On 9/29/2020 at 6:15 PM, Tacticoolee said:

Finally got mine, and I have to say it was well worth the wait!  Cody at Genesis definitely went above and beyond to make up for the delay.  They when ahead and installed the beef up kit, as well as gave me free of charge, an extra 5 round magazine, a Hiperfire OE trigger group, buffer tube assembly, Hogue grip and even installed all of the free components in the lower that I had provided for cerakote!  They also shipped it in a gun case boxed.  The quality of the upper is amazing!  Fit, finish, and machining are top notch.  Definitely worth the money and wait.  Thanks Genesis Arms!

Yupp, its a very nice gun for sure and mine ran 100% out of the box.

However, not being able to put an effective brake on it was a huge downer to me and sadly puts the Genesis in my plinker and novelty safe section.

Edited by gose
  • 2 weeks later...

Genesis came out to my department range the other night and I got to play with a 10” breacher and a 16” full size. Both ran everything we fed them. Impressive weapon. Apparently they are coming out with a higher capacity mag.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the 10.5” upper.. I’ll be milling out my own 80% lower. Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone with the 10.5” has had a chance to use it on clay pigeons and how it held up? I understand that’s not really the purpose of this firearm, but thought it would be neat to take out with the buddies when we go trap shooting. I’ve seen plenty of guys do it with the typhoon f12 and VR80, so I don’t see why this couldn’t handle just as well. Just haven’t been able to find much info on them since they’re still fairly new and pricey. I wanna make sure I’m getting my moneys worth. 

• 3 weeks later...

I had polio on my left side so I got the 10.5 inch and use it for 3-gun.  I have notice that I need to choke up for longer steel or clays...not quite full choke but more thatn mod.