Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who makes a Level 2 holster for the X5?

apetrulis01

The safariland holsters for the regular 320 may work for the x5. I've got a 6390rds and it works fine for my x5 frame, SC slide, & PMM Ultra comp setup with x300 light. It seems to a bit tighter of a fit than my other pistols in safariland holsters but isn't an issue unless I'm slowly drawing the pistol out. 

3 hours ago, kujo929 said:

Safariland ALS duty holsters can be made to work. Change of inserts for length.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always found Safariland ALS holsters do not like high sights. I couldn't even holster my Glock 17 that had a Dawson Fiber front that wasn't high at all.

I have always found Safariland ALS holsters do not like high sights. I couldn't even holster my Glock 17 that had a Dawson Fiber front that wasn't high at all.

Depends on holster model. This has suppressor sights on it with plenty of room. But is an RDS holster also.

f137070e3ed49cfe72fc8c36948f4c8f.jpg

On 11/14/2019 at 12:00 AM, kujo929 said:

Depends on holster model. This has suppressor sights on it with plenty of room. But is an RDS holster also.

f137070e3ed49cfe72fc8c36948f4c8f.jpg

Is that an X5 slide? What work did you need to do to the holster to get it to fit?  Can you post a pic from the side? All the current Safari RDS holsters are molded for the M17/P320 slide which is 4.7" but the extra 0.3" on the X5/Legion (5.0" total) doesn't let it lock into the holster at all.

Edited by ClangClang

No, mine is a full size since 40 is mandatory but several guys on a team I’m on have the X5 in same setup. When I bought my holster I bought the extra pack of inserts which is what I believe they did also. I’ll have to check with one of them and confirm.