Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Richie

Sp01 Shadow CO Mag

Just wondering where to start looking, brand new nickel 17rd mag bodies, new TTI +4 basepads, New Grams springs/Followers.  I can get 23 in the mags, 22 reloadable easily. The issue is no matter how many I load, I am getting nose-up misfeeds.  Round is just pointing straight into the top of the chamber (1 or 2 per mag) a couple of times it was a nose up stovepipe, where it didn't even make the chamber.  The shadow runs flawless with my regular mags.  I also have one mag that still locks back, even with the grams follower/spring setup.  9mm running 147's @ 1.10 OAL.  10lbs recoil spring, 13 lbs mainspring.

Thanks

Grams makes 2 different follower kits for CZ 75 mags, maybe you've got the wrong kit installed.

FKC-11:

This ''Follower Kit'' is for use in CZ small frame (75/SP01/Shadow), factory 9mm mag (1st gen, no markings, 16 or 18 round). This kit is designed for a mag OAL that measures up to 145mm long and includes a ''Grams Format'' follower (C) & (11) coil spring.

FKCMG-11:

This ''Follower Kit'' is for use in CZ small frame (75/SP01/Shadow), 9mm mag manufactured by Mec-Gar (tube marked ''CZ-75-9mm'', 17 round), or factory supplied mag (2nd gen, tube marked with ''CZ'' emblem, ''9mm''-17 round, or ''40''-12 round). This kit is designed for a mag OAL that measures up to 145mm long and includes a ''Grams Format'' follower (CMG) & (11) coil spring.

Thanks, i'll check the package and report back.  Appreciate the idea.

Yeap, just double checked, they are for the MG magazines.  I may just order some from CZC and try them.

I appreciate that.  I'm going to try a couple of things this week, i'll let you know! Thanks for sure!