Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA Vest

Andy9

Thats some gay arse mall ninja stuff, ,  buy u an old army bdu shirt and cut the sleeves off, 
Or even better, a Hawaiian flowery shirt, or even mo beta something you got hanging in ur closet

16 hours ago, Joe4d said:

Thats some gay arse mall ninja stuff, ,  buy u an old army bdu shirt and cut the sleeves off, 
Or even better, a Hawaiian flowery shirt, or even mo beta something you got hanging in ur closet

It's a clay shooting vest.  SMH

The Armadillo vest should not be allowed (been saying that for years, since they first came out), too stiff and not something that you would wear off the range.

I wear a Woolrich IDPA vest.  Too bad that they aren't made anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, Joe4d said:

That's one of the funniest posts I've seen on this forum in a while!😂👍

• 2 weeks later...

There was another thread (I believe on here) that someone suggested a cheap vest off of Amazon. I got it and have been using it for the past year. Hit it with a little starch and it's more than stiff enough to flip out of the way. I keep an empty mag in one pocket and a small flashlight in the other to give them some weight to swing. I'm 6'2" & 220lbs and got the XL, it hangs low enough to cover the gun when arms are out at sides and is slightly too large but works (you can use that info for sizing reference). I've got better things to spend my money on than a vest for a game. ;) 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AXIU8SI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1